In some cases you may want to not have quizzes publish grades to the gradebook automatically, or perhaps you forgot to enable automatic export of quiz grades to the gradebook and need to manually publish the grades so the students can see them. The instructions below will explain how to accomplish this.
- Go to Toolbox > Quizzes.
- Click on the more actions arrow to the right of the quiz name.
- Click on Grade, from the "More Actions" menu.
- Make sure all student submissions are showing on the page by changing the "Show per page" is set to something higher than 20. (If you don't do this, you will need to follow steps 4 through 6 for each page of student quiz submissions.)
- At the top of the "Published" column is a small button. Click on the button to select all of the student submissions. After clicking it, all of the boxes in the "Published" column should be checked.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.