You can use the “import/export/copy” tool in Course Admin to export a question library. Follow these steps to export.
- Click Course Admin.
- Click Import/Export/Copy components.
- Select Export.
- Click Start.
- Select Question Library and “Select individual items to export”.
- Click Continue.
- The next page shows all of your available question libraries for the current course. Select the one or ones you want to export and click continue.
- You will see a confirmation screen. Click Continue.
- Once it is complete, click the Finish button.
- Click on the link that says, “Click here to download the export Zip package”.
- Click Done once the download is complete.
Give this zip file to anyone you are sharing the question library with. They will use the import/export/copy function to import the question library into their course.