It is possible to print a student's quiz attempt, or to save it as a PDF. The attempt is in a "human readable" format. Here are the steps to print or print to PDF a quiz attempt.
- Click on Toolbox > Quizzes.
- Locate the correct quiz and click on the "more actions" arrow to the right of the title.
- Click on Grade from the "more actions" menu.
- Locate the student for whom you are exporting the attempt and click on the attempt you wish to export. For example, "attempt 1".
- In your browser's menu bar, click on File > Print or use CTRL + P to open the print dialog window.
- If you are sending the document to a physical printer:
- In the print dialog window, make sure the correct printer is showing and click the Print button.
- If you are exporting the document as a PDF:
- In the print dialog window, click on the name of your printer (if one is listed) and select the option "Microsoft Print to PDF".
- Click the Print button.
- A window will open asking you to choose a location to save the PDF and a title for the PDF. Choose a location, name the file, and click the "save" button.
You should now have either a printed copy or a PDF copy of the student's quiz attempt, which shows the total score, the correct answer for each quiz question, as well as the student's chosen answer.