When you submit a video assignment for a course, the instructor will grade the assignment and provide feedback to the student on the work that was submitted. Here are the steps necessary for viewing video assignment feedback.
- From within the course, click on Toolbox > Video Assignments.
- Click on the Assignment Name you wish to view feedback for.
- Click on the tab labeled "Evaluation". It's located near the top of the page.
- Look for the feedback on the right side of the page. You will see something next to either Text Feedback or Video Feedback. Click on the link that appears there.
- Click on the small video icon.
- The video should open and start to play immediately.