Quizzes that do not have short answer or long answer responses can be setup to automatically grade the quiz and publish the score to the gradebook. Please follow the steps below.
- From within your course, go to Toolbox > Quizzes and click on the name of the quiz you would like to edit.
- Click on the "Assessment" tab.
- Check the box that says, "Allow attempt to be set as graded immediately upon completion.
- Select the "Grade Item" to publish the grade to. (Or use "add grade item" if the grade item doesn't already exist in your gradebook".)
- Check the box that says, "Allow automatic export to grades".