Faculty - How2 Use the Learning Object Repository
By the end of this tutorial, you will be able to...
- Locate the Learning Object Repository (LOR).
- Publish an item to the LOR.
- Use an item from the LOR for your own course.
1. To locate the LOR, select "Course Admin" and scroll to the bottom of the page.
You will typically use the search feature, but you can publish folders of files in this area, as well.
Publish an Item to the LOR
1. To publish, locate the content item in "Content" or "Manage Files", and use the dropdown to select "Publish to LOR".
There will be a number of options to select when you publish. Metadata helps with searching. Choose the options you feel are appropriate for your content.