Faculty - How2 Create a Checklist in D2L
By the end of this tutorial, you will be able to...
- create a checklist in D2L.
- link to the checklist from within the content area.
Create a Checklist
Checklists are great for organizing the steps that students must complete for a project or assignment.
1. Select "Checklist" from the Toolbox dropdown.
2. Select "New Checklist".
3. Type a name for the checklist, choose settings, and click "Save".
You can also write a description for the checklist and set whether you want the checklist to open in a new window when viewed.
4. Create new categories and new items for the checklist, and select "Save and Close".
Link to the Checklist within the Content Area
Students will not know that a checklist exists unless you link to it.