Faculty - How2 Use the Accessible D2L Template for "Create a File/Course Page"
By the end of this tutorial, you will be able to...
- Use the accessible D2L template in your "Create a File/Course Page" content pages
Location of the template
Please download the template by clicking the attachment at the bottom of this page. This will open a zip file. Save the zip file in a location you can easily find, as you will need to place the file in D2L. The following steps are to be performed AFTER you have downloaded the template.
Place the Template in D2L
1. Select "Course Admin", followed by "Manage Files".
2. Select "Upload".
3. Upload the zip folder of the GFCMSU_D2L_Template_Updated, and click "Save".
4. Select "Unzip" from the dropdown folder next to the file.
The file will be at the top of the list.
Select the Template
1. From Content, select "Upload/Create" followed by "Create a File".
2. Title the page, and select "Browse for a template".
3. Choose "Shared Files", and locate the GFCMSU_D2L_Template.
4. Click the radio button next to "GFCMSU_Template.htm", followed by "Add".
5. The template will appear.
Delete whatever you no longer want and experiment with the headings. You will be able to use this template by simply clicking "Browse for a Template" from now on.