Faculty - Net ID and Password Support
By the end of this tutorial, you will be able to...
- View your IDs in Banner Web/My Info
- Reset your passwords related to your Net ID
Banner Web/My Info "View IDs" Directions
Please follow the steps below if you are unsure of your Net ID.
1. Locate Banner Web/My Info from the GFC MSU homepage.
2. Select "Enter Secure Area".
3. Log In to Banner Web/My Info.
The information about your Banner Web/My Info username and password is above the log in area.
4. Select "Personal Information".
5. Select "View IDs".
Reset your Net ID Passwords
Resetting your Net ID passwords will also sync all of your passwords. For example, you will be able to log in to a campus computer and D2L using the same password.
1. Select "Forgot Password" or visit password.gfcmsu.edu and enter the required information.
If you have recently requested a name change, please note that you may need to use your new last name once the name change is generated.
2. Change your password.
The password rules are listed on the webpage, as well.