Faculty - How2 Insert Videos Using the Panopto D2L Integration
By the end of this tutorial, you will be able to...
- Locate Panopto within D2L.
- Create a video using Panopto.
- Insert the video into a file within D2L.
1. Click the "Insert Stuff" button.
2. Select "Panopto".
3. Press "continue" to allow Panopto to access your D2L account.
4. Choose a video you have access to, upload, or record.
Upload: Drag and drop audio/video files, or click to search your computer to insert the video into the file you have created.
Record: Select "Record".
You will be prompted to download and install Panopto (if using for the first time). Otherwise, you do not have to download Panopto again. More information regarding how to record with Panopto will be include in another tutorial.