Faculty - How2 Assign Training in Atomic Learning
By the end of this tutorial, you will be able to...
- Assign training to your students using Atomic Learning.
- Locate training materials about Atomic Learning.
2. Log in using your Net ID and password.
3. Search for a topic you are interested in by selecting the "Search" tab.
4. Choose a training, and select "Assign".
5. Create an assignment name, choose a due date, and choose the modules you would like the students to complete.
6. Select Users.
You may want to have your Classlist available when choosing the students you would like to assign the training to.
7. Select "Submit Assignment" once you have the settings the way you prefer and the correct student assigned.
If you need further assistance, Atomic Learning has a "Tools, Support, and Extras" section if you click the hamburger menu in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.