Faculty - How2 Offset Dates using the Manage Dates Tool
By the end of this tutorial, you will be able to...
- Locate the "Manage Dates" tool
- Adjust dates as needed using the "Manage Dates" tool
1. Select "Course Admin" from within the course, followed by "Manage Dates".
2. Select the type of item you would like to look at by checking the checkbox and selecting "Apply Filter".
3. Choose which items you would like to edit from the list.
4. Offset dates: Select "Offset Dates" if you would like to move the items forward/backward a specific number of days.
5. Edit Dates: Select "Edit Dates" to bulk edit the start and end dates of items.
You can also have the dates sent to the course calendar from "Edit Dates".