How2 Navigate Through Content in Brightspace by D2L
By the end of this tutorial, you will be able to...
- Recognize the various says you can navigate through content in D2L.
1. Use the breadcrumb trail at the top of the page.
As you navigate through pages, you can use each previously visited page as a hyperlink back to that specific page.
2. Use the iteration (arrow) buttons.
These iteration buttons can be found at the top and the bottom of each content page.
3. Use the Table of Contents side panel.
The Table of Contents side panel is collapsed by default. You must click it with your mouse in order to view it. It is located on the left hand side of the page.
4. Return to the "Content" page.
If you go back to content, you will need to find the next page in the Module that you need to navigate to.