At a minimum, ALL courses (even if taught only face-to-face) must have the following elements within the course in D2L:
1. An instructor widget with the following information:
- Professional Image
- Instructor's Name
- Program Affiliation
- Contact information including Phone/Email/Office
You may include your office hours (including virtual), and an average response time
2. The syllabus loaded to the content section of the course. The syllabus should be accessible. See Faculty - How2 Create an Accessible Syllabus using the Syllabus Template for the accessible and updated syllabus template.
3. An announcement introduction to the course.
4. Grades posted to Brightspace by D2L, unless using a third-party LMS to support the course, such as My Math Lab or a similar product.