Faculty - How2 Attach a Release Condition
By the end of this tutorial, you will be able to...
- Define a release condition.
- Explain the various types of release conditions.
- Attach a release condition to an item in your course.
What is a release condition?
Release conditions are used to release items when a condition is met. Some of the conditions are based upon an action the learner must do, and some of the conditions are based upon actions the learner has not yet completed.
You can use a release condition for the following action items:
- achievement based, such as earning an award, achieving a competency, or completing an objective
- task based, such as completing a checklist, assignment, quiz or survey
- enrollment based, such as being enrolled in a group or section
- instructor based, such as upon completion of grading a submission