IMPORTANT: We are currently testing Panopto for approximately six months. There are training materials in this portal regarding Panopto. You can insert videos using Panopto instead of inserting videos in this fashion. If we decide to not purchase Panopto, you will be informed so your videos can be downloaded.
Faculty - How2 Place a Video File in your Course
By the end of this tutorial, you will be able to...
- Place an video file in your course.
1. Select "Upload/Create" from within the module you would like the video file to be in.
2. Select "Video or Audio" from the dropdown menu.
3. You can upload a file, embed a file, or simply link to the URL.
4. Add a caption file for the audio.
It is important to caption anything that is audio only as we need to ensure our courses are accessibe to all individuals.