To complete a short demo on how to use Turnitin Feedback Studio, please visit http://turnitin.com/assets/en_us/media/feedback-studio-demo/
Faculty - How2 Use the Turnitin Feedback Studio
By the end of this tutorial, you will be able to...
- Set Turnitin preferences for your assignments.
- Use the Turnitin Feedback Studio.
IMPORTANT: If you copy your course forward each semester, you may have to relink the assignments that used Turnitin. Please see the screenshots below to learn how to relink your assignments to the Turnitin Feedback Studio.
How2 Relink Your Turnitin Assignments in Copied Courses
You will see a notification that says "There are 1 folder(s) that were Turnitin enabled in the previous course offering." Press the "re-enable" button to relink the assignments to Turnitin.
1. From "Edit (or New) Submission Folder" within Assignments, select the "Turnitin" tab.
2. Adjust the settings based upon your preferences.
- Check the "Enable Turnitin for this folder" checkbox to enable Turnitin.
- Check the "Allow learners to see Turnitin similarity scores in their submission folder" if you want to allow the students to see their similarity score and view feedback you leave for them using the Turnitin Grademark tool.
3. To view the Turnitin reports, return to the Assignment folder, and click the blue box in the "Turnitin Similarity" tab.
For those instructors that would like to return to Classic Turnitin, please look for the button at the bottom of the screen that says: