Faculty - Assign a Widget to the Homepage
By the end of this tutorial, you will be able to...
- Assign a widget to the homepage.
- Remove a widget from the homepage.
IMPORTANT: You need to have a homepage other than the course default assigned. Most instructors create a COPY of the course default and rename it The directions for this process are in the tutorial titled "Create, Rename, and Apply a Custom Course Homepage".
1. Click "Course Admin", and then "Homepages".
2. Click on the homepage you would like to edit.
3. Click "Add Widgets" within the pane you would like to edit.
4. Choose the widget you would like to add.
Select by clicking the checkbox, and then press "add". You can select more than one widget.
5. Delete any widgets you no longer need.
An "X" to delete will appear if you hover over the widget in the circled area. You can also move the widget around by clicking on the widget and dragging it to a new location.