- From your browser go to https://login.microsoftonline.com.
- For username, use your firstname.lastname@example.org ex: email@example.com.
- For password, use the one that you use to login to the computers on campus and your student email.
- You should see the following screen.
- You are now logged into Microsoft and you can download and install Office 365 Pro Plus. Please read the following IMPORTANT notes:
You can install Office 365 Pro Plus on up to 5 devices. Laptop; desktop, PC or Apple.
You can also install Office 365 Pro Plus on mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets.
Please contact IT Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
Before you click the install button please remove/uninstall any previous versions (including trial
versions) of Microsoft Office. This will just insure a clean install of this version.
Also, you must make sure you are logging on to Microsoft from the computer/device that you
want to install Office 365 Pro Plus on.
You can use the login.microsoft.com site to manage your installs. You can install to devices or
deactivate an install to use on another device.
If you go on to MSU Billings or MSU Bozeman, your student licensing should follow you.
However, if you leave the MSU system or transfer to MSU Northern, your licensing will expire. If you move on outside MSU system, your new school may offer O365 but that will be under new licensing. MSU Northern is working on offering O365 but it is not available right now.