Some instructors allow students to view feedback after they take an exam or quiz in D2L. If your instructor provides quiz feedback, you will need to follow these steps to view your quiz attempts.
- Login to D2L and navigate to your course.
- Click on “Toolbox” and “Quizzes”.
- Click on the small arrow to the right of the quiz you would like to view and then click on “Submissions”.
- On the page that opens, click on “Attempt 1” (If your instructor allows multiple attempts at quizzes or exams, click on the attempt you wish to view).
- You should now be viewing your quiz attempt with any feedback left by the instructor.