To fix this we need to tell Flash to allow D2L to use your computer's camera and microphone when you want to use the record audio tool. To do this in Windows 7:
- Click on the Start button and then click on Control Panel.
- In order to locate flash more easily click where it says, "View by:Category" and select "Small icons" from the menu.
- In the menu that comes up, click on "Flash Player (32-bit)".
- In the window that opens click on the "Camera and Mic" tab so that you see a window similar to this one.
- Click on the "Camera and Microphone Settings by Site..." button to get the following window.
- In the list that shows in this window locate gfcmsu.desire2learn.com and click on it so that it is highlighted.
- Click in the drop down menu near the bottom of the screen and select "Allow".
- Click the "Close" button.
You should now be able to use the record audio tool in the D2L Dropbox.