Getting Started in Learning Environment
Run a system check
We recommend you perform a system check to ensure your computer contains the supported system and software requirements used in Learning Environment.
You can run a system check by clicking on this link https://gfcmsu.desire2learn.com/d2l/systemCheck
Find your username
1. Locate Banner Web/My Info from the GFC MSU homepage.
2. Select "Enter Secure Area".
3. Log In to Banner Web/My Info.
The information about your Banner Web/My Info username and password is above the log in area.
4. Select "Personal Information".
5. Select "View IDs".
6. Write down the ID listed as Net ID. This will be your username for D2L Brightspace.
Change your login password
- Go to Password Portal at http://password.gfcmsu.edu.
- Follow the instructions on that page to create your password.
Login to D2L Brightspace
Once you have your Net ID and have created a password, go to https://elearning.gfcmsu.edu and login using the orange login box near the bottom right corner of the page.
If you have any trouble or have any further questions, please contact the Technology Assistance Center at 406-771-4440 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.