In order to print your document you will need to disable Protected View. Do so by following the instructions below.
- Open Microsoft Word, or the Office application that's not working, and go to the File Menu.
- Click on Options and select Trust Center from the left sidebar.
- Click on Trust Center Settings... button in the main window.
- Now that you are in the Trust Center, select Protected View from the left sidebar and disable protected view for any desired option by unchecking the box next to it. You will probably need to disable the top 3 options to allow your course documents to print.
- Make sure to click the Save button.