If the course is closed, download an Override Authorization Form, print it off and return it to the College; you may also fax it to 406.771.2267. Please put your phone number or email address on this form so we can contact you if your override is approved. You may email the faculty teaching the course directly for approval; however, you will still be required to fill out this form. NEW: Contact Admissions and find out how you can be put on a waiting list. Watch Banner Web for an opening because there are lots of adds and drops the first couple days of the semester.