New Students: If you are a new student, you will be scheduled for a registration session. This registration session will provide you with a basic orientation to the college and also get you registered for your classes.
Returning Students: you will need your Advising number (also called your Alternate PIN) from your advisor each semester before you will be able to register. Once you receive your advising number or alternate PIN, you will use Banner Web to register for classes.
- Visit Banner Web.
- Click on "Enter Secure Area".
- Enter your Student ID and Banner PIN and click Login.
- Click on "Student Services".
- Click on "Registration".
- Click on "Add/Drop Classes".
- You will be prompted for your Advisor Number or Alternate PIN. Enter it in the box here and click "Submit".
- Enter the CRN numbers for the courses you want to register for in the boxes under the Add Classes section of the page. If you need to look up the CRN numbers for your desired courses, you can do so by clicking here, or by going to www.gfcmsu.edu, clicking on Students, and clicking on Course Schedule.
- Click "Submit".