You can now access the application form online at

Submit your completed application by:

Faxing it to 406.771.2267,

Mailing it to the College at: Great Falls College MSU, ATTN: Admissions, 2100 16th Avenue South, Great Falls, MT 59405,


Emailing your completed, signed application to

If you are attending a Montana University System (MUS) college or university, you can now fill out a transmittal application for an $8 fee (paid to your home school) and have all of your records (application, transcripts, shot records, etc.) sent to another MUS college or university. 

If you prefer, you may contact Student Central on our campus at 800.446.2698 or and request an application packet.